To initiate a claim, please call the office as soon as possible. If calling outside of normal business hours, please contact your company directly.
Here are some tips that will help expedite the claims process:
- Claims for your auto, home or business should be reported to your agent or company as soon as possible.
- It is a good idea to have the following ready:
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of all persons involved including any witnesses
- The circumstances of the claim
- The name of the insurance company and agent for any other parties involved in the claim
- Police report if applicable.
- Be prepared. Follow these tips for faster settlement when you have a claim:
- Keep records of major household items
- Establish an inventory of your possessions and update it annually Videotape or photograph possessions
- Be prepared to provide copies of your records to claims representative.